Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The squirrel can be found in the tree directly north west of the village once you have obtained the world map. Similar to the frog mini-game in the original, the squirrel will ask you various questions in return for rewards.
1. Do you really like candies? A: Yes
2. What is the next letter in this sequence? "S, E, I, D, N, A" A: C
3. How many candies does the candiest person in the world possess? A: Your current amount of candies.
4. Marks on the tree A: 10, it's the marks on this tree! (or alternatively: all numbers are 10*6^x)
5. If I throw my yellow hat into the sea, what happens to it? A: Floats / wet
6. Play Tic tac toe. A: Click outside the box in the top-left or bottom left for the third X you need to complete a row without being blocked.
For completing this, you get several candies, lollipops, and chocolate. On top of that, the squirrel also rewards you with a key to the third house in the village.