The Sea is a dungeon that is accessible after completing the cave entrance. To get to The Sea, just enter The Pier and then click on the Jump into the sea button.
Because the sea is an infinite level, if you leave it or die, you will always keep the candies and the treasures you found. The treasures you can find include the Shell Powder, Magical sponge, Magical green shark fin, Magical red shark fin and the Magical purple shark fin.
There are many enemies in The Sea. There are big fish at first, and then some small fish. After a while, jellyfish will start to appear. Then, sharks and sea snakes will swim by. There can be a mix of these animals as you go along.
Waves[edit | edit source]
The Sea spawns in waves. The waves are mostly fixed, with some random choices between two or three possible waves.
The Shell Powder and the Sponge are generated independent of the waves.
Distance note: A tile is the width of an ASCII character (a letter, number, or other symbol). The status bar at the top of the page has a width of 100 tiles. The Sea moves at 10 tiles per second unless the player is blocked.
- Enemy waves
- Two waves (possibly same) for 100 tiles each, randomly chosen from:
- Boss: Small fish pattern, for a distance of 50 tiles. Randomly chosen from:
- Two waves (possibly same), randomly chosen from:
- Boss: Seahorses.
- Four Seahorses are stationary. One Seahorse moves up and down. One Seahorse follows the player vertically.
- Seahorses spit out blue fireballs.
- Wave ends when all Seahorses are dead.
- Two to three big Sharks for a distance of 125.
- Sea Snakes and Sharks forever.
- Sea Snakes are invincible and intangible. They shoot out blue water balls (300 damage), but do not damage on contact or stop the player from moving.
- The longer the wave lasts, the more frequently the Sharks and Snakes come.
- The sharks with special fins appear after certain distances from the start of the final wave:
- Red: 150
- Green: 700
- Purple: 2500